cribpals
Message Forum

• Bullying/ Manipulating Tourneys View
      by just_jadey on July 27, 2021 at 06:03:07 PDT

It has come to my attention that we have a small group within our family who are bullying another player. Bullying/manipulating tourneys and total disrespect to any Cribpal will not be tolerated. With all choices come consequences. If you do not like playing in Cribpals, please leave. There is no need to hurt others and cause drama. Please be aware that if you continue to bully/disrespect members... YOU WILL BE CAGED / OR SHOWN THE DOOR.
    • Bullying/ Manipulating Tourneys View
        by coopnf on July 29, 2021 at 02:05:41 PDT

It has come to my attention that we have a small group within our family who are bullying another player. Bullying/manipulating tourneys and total disrespect to any Cribpal will not be tolerated. With all choices come consequences. If you do not like playing in Cribpals, please leave. There is no need to hurt others and cause drama. Please be aware that if you continue to bully/disrespect members... YOU WILL BE CAGED / OR SHOWN THE DOOR.
      Surely I am free to play in what ever tnyIchoose?

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
just_jadey (Head Admin)
Kribbin4fun
snakebite018  
klasykat  
math_man314159  
League Tips
On the Ladder, ONLY the loser of a match reports. When that member reports, the winner's account is credited with the win.
LadderBux Redemptions
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Herb Gardening Made Simple (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Set of Three Beach Theme Prints (191525)
Pearl Necklace (500000)

Over $4,817,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!