Rest Area
Message Forum

• a returning View
      by morningcoffee2 on February 5, 2011 at 15:14:53 PST

Just a note to say things have slowed down since our return from Florida and I will be joining in again. Have missed the tourneys.

BTW, all on my list of received cards have a surprise coming enjoy!
    xoxox
    Carol.

• a returning View
        by auntieb61 on February 8, 2011 at 02:51:00 PST

Just a note to say things have slowed down since our return from Florida and I will be joining in again. Have missed the tourneys. BTW, all on my list of received cards have a surprise coming enjoy!xoxoxCarol.

Received the beautiful card Carol, my what talent
      Looking forward to seeing you in tours

• a returning View
          by kid on February 17, 2011 at 07:13:34 PST

Just a note to say things have slowed down since our return from Florida and I will be joining in again. Have missed the tourneys. BTW, all on my list of received cards have a surprise coming enjoy!xoxoxCarol. Received the beautiful card Carol, my what talentLooking forward to seeing you in tours
        Got mine hun beautiful and very special.Thank You Hun :).Catch you back in tourneys...Godspeed..Susan/kid.
Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
MissDebdeb (Head Admin)  
Don (Head Admin)  
Shell  
League Tips
A tournament is a short-term competition with a scheduled beginning and end. Players may register to play in a tournament on any League for which they are registered.
LadderBux Redemptions
My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla(Kindle Edition) (65000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,814,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!