XXX-TREME SPADERZ
Message Forum

• our own piece of heaven View
      by Peter on April 9, 2021 at 03:12:46 PDT

I don't know if you realize how nice it is to sit kick off your shoes turn on our pc go in the room of our choice where you have a bunch of friends to greet you sit chat a while about your day or what ever is on your mind where we can play make friends all for free we have a nice staff that volunteer and set up tournaments to entertain us all out of the goodness of there heart no charge all they want is your respect of there rules and good sportsmanship and they do it for free

iv been playing over 40 years i have made some long term relationship i met happy and sad people and some with physical challenge some mental challenge some in terrible pain as they age i like to think i made a difference in their lives my listening to them offering support prayers anything will help make this world a better place for many just knowing we are there for them it don't cost anything and it always come back when you least expected in ways you would never dream

the way i deal with life is never scorn my partner or my ops everyone makes mistakes or get distracted when it does happen the person feels bad enough with out barking at them there are you friends treat them as you would like to be treated its only a game there is no money lost if you where meant to win you will win we should not let our ego take over and hurt a person we love it may and will turn around soon enough if you find the partner you got don't play up to your standards be nice move on to other partner you will find we are basically all the same

but if you are the of the best here is a song for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
mmmusicmama (Head Admin)  
oink1953 (iCami/Early Evening Admin)  
xxxtremebrat (Stan/ Calendar)  
sassy41 (June)  
SMURFYGURL69 (Tracy/League Assistant)  
broncolady69 (Lisa)  
Mouse_Feathers1 (Renne / )  
BB-Designs3  
adm1  
jrgladstone (JR/ HONORARY RIP)  
League Tips
Be sure to check out the Tourney Calendar to find out when the next tournament will begin.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!