pogobums
Message Forum

• ignored View
      by getsissilove on August 15, 2011 at 20:38:43 PDT

I love it how NO ONE ever answers my threads or talks to me or wants to know MORE about me...or why I cant HEAR tutt radio...after ALL this why would I or ANYONE WANT to sign onto pogo or Bux ladder?...have fun y'all that have the answers to these questions!...FRUSTRATED!...
    • ignored View
        by conureking on August 25, 2011 at 17:36:07 PDT

I love it how NO ONE ever answers my threads or talks to me or wants to know MORE about me...or why I cant HEAR tutt radio...after ALL this why would I or ANYONE WANT to sign onto pogo or Bux ladder?...have fun y'all that have the answers to these questions!...FRUSTRATED!...

• ignored View
          by conureking on August 25, 2011 at 17:37:18 PDT

call me sis,,i am very sorry that happen,,my granny had a stroke and shes 100,,
Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
July28Player (Head Admin)  
Conureking[head-admin] (CONURE)
SANDY-PAGE-DESIGNER  
dreamer-radios  
beg1956  
League Tips
Your password, especially Admin passwords should never be shared with anyone.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!